< ;
Breaking News
Loading...

Monday, March 22, 2021

BIRTHDAY WISHES FOR RELATIVES

 Birthday wishes for a friend

1)I’m so glad to be able to celebrate this day with a special friend. Happy birthday!

2)I am grateful for your true friendship. Hope your birthday is amazing as you are my best friend!

3)I am so proud to be your best friend. Happy birthday, dear.

4)I wish you love, hope, and everlasting joy and happiness. Thank you for being my best friend!

5)I am so thankful and happy that we are best friends. Enjoy your birthday and happy birthday wishes for my best friend!

6)Ever since we were little, you’ve always been there for me. I’m so glad we’re still friends, and I bet that one day we’ll be sitting side-by-side in our rocking chairs at the nursing home laughing at all of our crazy times together.

7)You have been there for me no matter what. I love you, my dear friend, and I am so excited to share your special day with you. Your birthday is going to be truly special.

8)My wish for you on your birthday is that you are, and will always be, happy and healthy!My dear friend.

9)Let this day be full of joy and celebration. I wish you an outstanding and fabulous birthday, my friend!

10)One birthday will not make you old. Even a dozen will not make you old. Maybe you should have stopped counting there though. Happy birthday, again.Happy birthday buddy!

Birthday wishes for mother

1)You’re not just a mom, you’re the greatest woman I know. Happy birthday my dear mom.

2)Roses are red, violets are blue, there's no one I'd rather turn to in times of need than you.Happy birthday my dear mom

3)It’s hard to take credit for any of the successes I have in life. As hard as I have worked to become thebest I can be, you worked even harder to help reach my dreams. Thank you and Happy Birthday, Mother!

4)You are always a good mother to me even when I am at my worst. Thank you for being the amazing mother that I don’t deserve. Happy Birthday to you!

5)You are my source of wisdom and love. I am nothing without you, my amazing Mom. Happy Birthday!

6)Have a wonderful birthday, Mother. I appreciate you more than you know.

7)Wishing you the best, my cool Mom. You’re getting older but we can still pass for sisters! You look better than ever.

8)Dear mother, I know I was never perfect as a kid, and I’m still working on it, but thanks for not dropping me off at the shopping center and leaving me for grabs. I know it crossed your mind. But you’re just too good of a mom.

9)Mom, only you can do everything and still look great every day! Know what that makes you? A SUPERMOM. Happy Birthday to a lady who just keeps getting younger!

10)The more birthdays you have, the more beautiful you get. Have a great birthday, Mom.

Birthday wishes for father

1)Happy Birthday To My Cool Dad. It’s your special day! Let’s celebrate! Another year older, but you’re still a rock star in my eyes!

2)Dad, Happy Birthday! No matter what, I’ll always be your number one fan!Wishing you another year that rocks!

3)Dad, Happy Birthday! I hope the year ahead brings your most exciting adventure yet! Celebrate today and always.

4)You are the source of my courage and encouragement. I don’t ever feel hopeless in life because I know you are always there to hold me up. Happy birthday!

5)Happy birthday dad! And no! I am not the only one responsible for all your grey hair, just admit it already that you are getting old! I love you anyway, dad!

5)My prayers on this day is that God gives me many more years to spend with you, to learn from you and to become a religious person like you. Happy birthday!

6)Thanks for showing me how the world works. I may need a few more tips though. Happy Birthday.

7)Dad, wishing you good luck and great health as you celebrate this magnificent day of your life! Thank you so much for being that inspirational ray of hope in my world.

8)Dad, having someone like you in my life is a privilege denied to many. May no dream of yours fail to materialize. I love you more than all the positive words in the dictionary can ever express. Happy birthday.

9)I built my personality based on you and my life just like yours. You were always the best example to follow and I’m so proud of you Dad!

10)When we're bad, you love us. When we're good, you love us. No matter what we do, you love us. We're so thankful to have a Dad who loves us unconditionally. Happy birthday, Dad




Birthday wishes for sister

1)You are the best sister in the world, and also my very best friend.

2)I’m so lucky we were born into the same family and for that, I’m very grateful.

3)Enjoy your life, always with that lovely, and so sweet, smile of yours.

4)I love you very very much! Today, tomorrow and forever. You are the loveliest gift I’ve ever received, and every day with you by my side is a blessing.

5)Friends may come and go throughout my life, but family is forever. I am so grateful that I have a sister as wonderful as you by my side. There is no one I would rather have as a sister than you.

6)You are the best sister in the world. Other sisters should take classes on how to be awesome from you because you are that good! Happy birthday to my perfect sister.

7)No matter what happens in life, you can always count on me to be there for you. That’s what big sisters are for. I’m there for you rain, shine, or anything in between, but I hope your birthday is full of only clear skies.

8)Following in your footsteps, I have learned and grown so much in life. You always inspire me, and I hope your birthday is everything you want it to be. Happy birthday to my life coach!

9)Sister, no one shines as brightly as you do. You do more than stand out in a crowd; you dazzle people with your kindness and generosity. Thanks for always bringing the sparkle into my life.

10)Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more. Happy Birthday!

Birthday wishes for brother

1)Happy Birthday To My Brother. Thank you for being my built-in best friend for life. Enjoy your special day! It only comes once a year!


2)Having a brother like you is a blessing from the heavens. Happy birthday, dearest. Wishing you the sweetest things in life.

3)Thank you for taking care of me with such unconditional love. Many many happy returns of the day, brother!

4)May all your dreams come true and May God crown you with all the success in life. Wishing you many returns of this day. Happy birthday!

5)Dear Brother, no matter what life throws at us, I’ve always got your back. Happy birthday bro.

6)I thank God every day for blessing me with you. Happy birthday, bro. Have a fabulous birthday!

7)When I need a good friend, I get you. You are shielded in all my troubles. Thanks for being such a caring brother. I love you so much and wish you a joyful day.

8)Happy Birthday! Today, I want you to know that you are always in my thoughts. I pray to God that he grants you a long and peaceful life. May you find happiness in life.

9)As you get ready to face yet another birthday, remember that this is our time to party! Can’t wait to get out tonight and celebrate!

10)May you get all the things that your heart desire. May you be blessed with wisdom, love, and success. Happy Birthday Bhai!


Birthday day wishes for grandfather



1)Happy Birthday To My Brilliant Grandfather. You’ve taught me so much about life. I cherish all the times we spend together.

2)Happy Birthday. Grandpa, you’re the best gift I could ever ask for! I hope your birthday is filled with joy.

3)Happy Birthday To My Grandfather! I’ve learned so much from your wisdom and gained even more from your kind and thoughtful ways. I really wish I could be there for your special day. I hope it’s a memorable one!

4)It’s Your Big Day, Grandfather! Wishing you a fantastic day and a wonderful year ahead! Happy Birthday!

5)Dear Grandpa, I pray you will be present in my life forever because you are one of the best things in my life and I love you more than I can ever have the ability to say. Happy birthday.

6)Grandpa, you are my role model! Through the years, I have looked to you for guidance, and you have, kindly, shown me the way. May you have a Happy Birthday!

7)Grandpa, you give me confidence, every day! May your birthday find you among people who are loving and supportive!

8)As you mark the day you started your earthly journey, granddad, may God make His heavenly face shine upon you. May He be gracious to you every blessed day of your life. May He guide your every footstep and lead you to your goals in peace and happiness. Happy birthday.

9)Grandpa, as you commemorate this wonderful day, may God pour down His blessings on you, and may these wonderful blessings be with you all the days of your life and protect you from harm.

10)My dear, glorious grandfather, I wish you a happy birthday. Be cheerful and full of energy, as always confident and successful in business. I wish you, grandfather, to wake up in a good mood, not to miss a single day in your life and never get tired. Health, wellbeing, and love of relatives.


Birthday wishes for grandmother

1)Happy birthday messages to Grandma should be extremely special. Our Grandma is our second mother and we should feel very grateful for her.

2)You are the woman I admire. A woman who taught me how to live and love! May your birthday be unforgettable.

3)Happy birthday to you superwoman! You always did the hard work in our family! Smiles, hugs and greetings Grandma.

4)My sweet Grandma you took cuteness and kindness to a new level. I deeply love you and may you have another million birthdays.

5)Whether it’s your 80th, 90th, or 100th birthday, you still very beautiful Grandma. Happy bday!

6)The sun shines, the water wash and my grandmother … she loves. Happy Birthday.

7)Happy birthday, Grandma! I love you so much for so many reasons, but the biggest one is that you're the way you're supposed to be: you.

8)Happy birthday, Granny! An amazing grandmother like you doesn't grow on trees — just on us. We love you more than we can ever express in this birthday wish.

9)I am so proud you're my Grandma. Your life is full of examples of your love and kindness. Only warm wishes on your special day! Happy birthday to the greatest grandmother!

10)Happy Birthday To My Beautiful Grandma. You taught me it was the heart that made someone beautiful and there’s no one with a heart more beautiful than yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment